What's in it for You
- Legislation - Be represented in important legislation that impacts you, your family, and your financial bottom line.
- Membership - No one goes it alone - with AFSA and the Military Coalition, you are part of the 5.5 million members who belong to more than 30 professional military organizations.
- Communications - Stay in touch with important issues via your local Chapter, regional Division, and international headquarters through AFSA newsletters, timely emails, and the outstanding AFSA magazine.
- Fraternity - There are many professional military organizations out there, the one thing all of them have in common is their members have served this nation. Be a part of an organization that was created to do one thing, serve the enlisted Airmen and improve their quality of life.
See the Full List
- Repealed the annual COLA reductions established by 2013 Bipartisan Budget Act for retirees and survivors
- Blocked a proposed $1 billion reduction in federal appropriations for the Defense Commissary Agency
- Eliminated the Guard and Reserve retirement credit “fiscal year glitch”
- Prevented a 24% reduction in Medicare and TRICARE payments to doctors (“Doc Fix”)
- Acquired all 50 states’ ratification of the Interstate Compact on Education for Military Children easing the burden of school-age children moving from state to state